How to apply
The Ohio State Alumni Club of Charleston, SC Scholarship Fund has been established through the hard work of our club members and through the generosity of the many LowCountry Buckeye fans and alumni. Our club is proud to provide scholarships to students in the club area who are accepted at Ohio State and who have committed to attend. Incoming first-year students from Charleston, Berkeley and Dorchester counties in South Carolina may be awarded scholarship money based on the following criteria:
- Admission to the University.
- Record of participation in school, community, extracurricular activities, and academic merit.
- Quality of answers on the application.
- And possibly, a personal interview with our local Scholarship Committee.
ScholarshipUniverse simplifies the process of finding and applying for internal and external scholarships at Ohio State. This platform hosts all alumni club scholarships. Apply and/or update your profile each year by The Ohio State University priority date for maximum aid consideration.
Log in to ScholarshipUniverse using your Ohio State username (lastname.#) and password. Need instructions for activating your username? Contact Buckeye Link, 614-292-OHIO, for assistance.
Further information on scholarships and Financial Aid at Ohio State can be found here. For questions, contact Leslie Smith, Smith.firstname.lastname@example.org, 614-292-6576 at the Alumni Association.
Scholarships are based on:
- Amount of available funding
- Final determination of awardee(s) and amount(s) offered to be made by the OSU Alumni Club of Charleston, SC Board
To donate to the club fund, click here to DONATE.